You can help us Start Something BIG today! Here's how:
-Click the "Donate Online" tab for a secure, immediate online donation with your credit or debit card-Send a check made out to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Elkhart County:
2606 Peddler's Village Road, Ste 205
Goshen, IN 46526
-Stop by the Big Brothers Big Sisters office at the above address Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m
-Attend a fundraiser or other event
Imagine the possibilities. What will you start?
Big Brothers Big Sisters is funded entirely by grants, fundraising events, and personal donations. Support from individuals like you is vital to provide mentors for children in your community.
And we know they need them. It isn’t easy being a kid these days. In these complex and confusing times, children need a caring adult to be a mentor and a friend — someone they can talk to, have fun with, and learn from.
Research shows that our mentoring works.
Kids with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives. They are:
- More confident in their schoolwork performance
- Able to get along better with their families
- 52% less likely to skip school. 1
Your donation will be used to:
- Help recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers.
- Cover the costs of background checks and insurance, while ensuring trained professionals match children to caring and responsible Bigs.
- Offer one-on-one, ongoing supervision and support for every match.
- Provide cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children.
Your donation stays in our community.
When you make a gift to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you directly support children in Elkhart County.
No matter how much you give, your contribution will improve the lives of young people in your community. Your donation will help them meet the challenges of growing up into happy, confident young adults.
Your donation is tax deductible.
As a federally recognized 501(c)3 organization, all contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extend of the law. Tax ID number: 35-1272588.
1 Tierney, J.P., Grossman, J.B., and Resch, N.L. (1995) Making a Difference: An Impact Study of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures